Think about everything your hiring team has to juggle when growing your team. Hiring managers continue to lead their teams — which are short-staffed — while reviewing numerous resumes and conducting interviews. HR professionals keep all working parts of the hiring and onboarding processes moving along, while internal recruiters are looking anywhere and everywhere to find top talent.
It’s no surprise the whole process becomes stressful. As a company leader, you do everything you can to make things easier for your hiring team. However, in order to alleviate the hiring burden, you must understand how hiring creates stress for your team.
Now, it probably also doesn’t come as a surprise that money is a major contributing source of hiring stress. Of course, having more available funds to relieve pressure from your team makes the hiring process easier, but not every company can increase their hiring budget.
To help you and your team get to the bottom of hiring stress and determine ways to snuff it out, we’ve looked at the relationship between that stress and hiring budgets. In the infographic below, you’ll learn about what’s impacting your hiring team most and how you can make improvements without breaking the bank. Some highlights include:
- 28% of hiring professionals say their satisfaction with the hiring budget is related to the amount of stress they feel at work.
- 29% of hiring professionals say the amount of time it takes them to fill open positions negatively impacts their cost-per-hire.
- 27% of hiring professionals say the biggest obstacle they face when trying to get new tools and resources is a lack of leadership support, not finances.
- 18% of hiring managers don’t know the ROI of the tools they use.
- 48% of hiring professionals say high turnover is the biggest factor hurting their cost-per-hire.
Check out the full infographic to get tips on how to work around the sources of stress that are hurting your hiring team.
Dig into our full report to gain more great insight on ways to take on your hiring budget strategy stress-free.